Fox and Fox is one of Montgomery County's oldest full service law firms. It was founded in 1921 by Leon H. Fox, Sr., a former First Assistant United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He was joined by Leon H. Fox, Jr., in 1956 and James P. Fox in 1963. In 1992 Craig H. Fox joined the Firm which has now grown to a staff of over 20 attorneys, paralegals and support personnel.
Fox and Fox has gained a reputation of obtaining results for its clients by combining the time-honored traditions of the past with the most sophisticated and innovative techniques in the practice of law.